👉”Vous êtes ici”👈 YOU ARE HERE — Day 10 of #aimtruechallenge is to pick a pose that embodies what #AimTrue means to you. For me, it’s about recognizing where you are (perhaps acknowledging how far you’ve come) and being true to yourself in that moment.
Some days, or even some weeks, my body just won’t be able to do a particular yoga pose. I hope I’m always humble enough to respect those moments and simply say, hey this is where I am today in my practice. Cool. Forcing myself into a pose, or trying to create a “milestone” moment before I’m ready.. Never worth it! 😝
I hope to be patient, honor where I am, and remember that practice makes progress. Perfection is a side-effect, not the purpose. Aim true! Rawr.
- liftingafrica reblogged this from elleodian
- yosoymaru likes this
- dormiresparadebiles reblogged this from restingbuddha
- theraymondblog likes this
- restingbuddha reblogged this from elleodian
- restingbuddha likes this
- the--kel--smith likes this
- gonzobuddhist reblogged this from elleodian
- gonzobuddhist likes this
- elleodian posted this